Our preferred brokers have been maintaining global branding and servicing easily more than 1,000,000 accounts worldwide. Global footprint includes offices in strategic locations worldwide.
Our preferred brokers are duly registered and licensed by the required legal framework of its jurisdiction. The following are combined list of some of regulatory bodies of our brokers.
- Member of the National Futures Association (NFA) (United States)
- A Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
(CFTC) (United States)
- Financial Services Authority (FSA) (United Kingdom)
- Malta Financial Services Authority ( M FSA) ( Malta )
- Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
- New Zealand Financial Services Provider Register (FSPR)
- Member of the New Zealand Financial Dispute Resolution (FDR)
- Financial Services Agency (FSA) (Japan)
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange (DGCX)
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Financial Instruments Directive (MI FID) EU